Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
Come to Our Job Fair!
Come to our job fair on Thursday, December 8, from 4-7 p.m. in Whitman Assembly Room 1 at Morris Hospital to learn more about current opportunities in nursing, diagnostic imaging, patient care support, allied health, support services, managment/supervision, and clerical/administrative. Be sure to bring your resume! Check here for a complete listing of open positions.
- "I was unexpectedly admitted to Morris Hospital. I can only say that everyone there was WONDERFUL. I had to stay for almost a week and all the nurses, aides Doctors and everyone couldn't have been nicer. Thanks all!!!!"
- "I have been getting IV antibiotics and wound care in Ambulatory Care since October and I would like to express my graditude to the Nurses who work in that area. They have done an awesome job taking care of me. A special thanks to Stacey White for making sure I have been continued so this wound can heal. You are all great."
- "Just wanted to say how wonderful we were treated by one of your ER staff. My friend came in with severe pain from kidney stones. Though the care he received was very good, it was an ER tech that went above and beyond to show true caring. By the time we had gotten through the whole experience and was admitted, my friend was hungry and was told that he could order when he got to his room But by then it was too late. One of your staff went out ofher way to Mcdonalds and got him food on her time."
- Basic Life Support Starts 12/14/2016
- Breathers' Support Group Starts 12/16/2016
- Stroke & Aphasia Support Group Starts 12/20/2016
- Morris Hospital Honors Employees for Loyalty and Dedicated Service
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers recently honored 157 employees celebrating milestones in their years of service during a dinner held at Jennifer's Garden in Morris.
- November Fire Starter Takes Pride in Being Department "Fixer"
Tephany Odum, of Morris, was born to problem solve and help people. That’s why the new client service representative position in the Laboratory at Morris Hospital is a perfect fit for Odum, whose positive attitude and willingness to help others make her a role model for service excellence.
- Total Ankle Replacement Surgery Available at Morris Hospital
Total ankle replacement surgery for individuals with advanced or end-stage arthritis is now being performed at Morris Hospital.