Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
Proud to be Named Business of the Year
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers was named the Grundy Economic Develop Council's Business of the Year at the GEDC and Grundy County Chamber of Commerce annual dinner on March 11. Besides adding 80 new, quality jobs last year and investing in the community with new programs and services, Morris Hospital is recognized as being an important corporate citizen and provider of first class health care. Read full story...
- May 28, 2014 -- “I have been in and out of the hospital since February 2013, fighting cancer and end stage kidney failure. I have been introduced to some of the best (my opinion) that I have come across in my life. For the hospital itself, the staff has been so tremendous. I get treated like a human life, with respect and compassion. We all know that everything is not always going to go our way, or we are not going to get the news we want. It’s the way it’s presented to us and how we take it. Thank you to all.”
- July 19, 2014 -- "We live in Woodsmoke Ranch during the summer months, and of course all my regular doctors are back south in Florida. I had double knee replacement in Florida four years ago and while at Woodsmoke I recently twisted my left knee which ended up sending me to Morris hospital by ambulance (Seneca, great ambulance service). I cannot say enough about the excellent service and caring staff at the hospital from the emergency room through the in patient services to the food service. EXCELLENT HOSPITAL."
- CPR for the Healthcare Provider Wednesday, April 1, 2015
- Baby Care Basics Wednesday April 8, 2015
- Heart Failure Support Group Thursday, April 9, 2015
- Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers Named Business of the Year
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers was named the Grundy Economic Development Council's Business of the Year at the annual GEDC and Grundy County Chamber of Commerce annual dinner on March 11.
- Morris Hospital Receives Certification as Primary Stroke Center
Morrsi Hospital & Healthcare Centers has been awarded Primary Stroke Certification from the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program.
- Morris Hospital Honors Channahon resident as Fire Starter of the Month
Jeff Collins, of Channahon, happened to be looking for a new job about two and a half years ago when a Morris Hospital billboard got his attention.