Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
Corn Fest 5K Run Race Results!
The race results for our Corn Fest 5K Run that was held on September 26 are now available. Follow this link to review results by age group. Congratulations to everyone who completed the race!
- "Just wanted to let you know how wonderful of a visit I had with my six-year-old son (Ridge Road Campus Immediate Care). From the moment we hit the door, we were greeted by wonderful staff members. I am an emergency department RN at another facility, and I was really impressed at how nice and understanding everybody was to us. My son needed stitches and I have to commend the great care we received by Lindsey, RN, and Dr. Tremb. You should be proud. Your staff did a great job!"
- March 17, 2014 -- I have been getting IV antibiotics and wound care in Ambulatory Care since October and I would like to express my graditude to the Nurses who work in that area. They have done an awesome job taking care of me. A special thanks to Stacey White for making sure I have been continued so this wound can heal. You are all great.
- April 4, 2015 -- "Excellent staff and service. They took great care of my folks who had to stop while traveling and ended up needing to stay for a procedure. Everyone there was polite, friendly, helpful and on task. Even when I was sitting in the lobby on my computer- people would pass by and ask me how my folks were doing. They all seemed to know the "cute couple from Indiana". It was really nice and they made us feel at home and as comfortable as you can be."
- Heart Failure Support Group Thursday, October 8, 2015
- Exercise Tuesday, October 13, 2015
- Baby Care Basics Wednesday, October 14, 2015
- New Technique at Morris Hospital Improves Treatment of Peripheral Artery Disease
One of the latest techniques for treating blockages in the leg arteries is being performed in the cath lab at Morris Hospital. It involves the use of a drug-coated balloon during peripheral artery angioplasty and shows promise for reducing recurring blockages in the leg arteries.
- Morris Hospital Nurse Honored for Being True Patient Advocate
Donna Carey, a registered nurse at the Channahon Healthcare Center of Morris Hospital, is the type of person every wants to be around. In the words of her co-workers, she is happy, personable, helpful, genuine and inspiring. Carey, of Minooka, was selected Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers' August Fire Starter of the Month.
- Morris Hospital Breaks Ground for New Healthcare Center in Gardner
Morris Hospital will soon have a brand new Healthcare Center in Gardner at 409 N. Route 53.