Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
Learn About Treatment Options for Hip and Knee Pain
The hip and knee are among the strongest and most important joints in the body, yet natural wear and tear or injury to the hip or knee joints can cause debilitating pain that makes an everyday task like walking simply unbearable. Come to a free program presented by Orthopedic Surgeon Keith Rezin on Wednesday, May 13, from 6-7 p.m. at Reddick Public Library in Ottawa to learn about the Latest Advancements in Treatment Options for Hip and Knee Pain. Register here...
- January 6, 2015 -- "I want to thank Sherry and Peggy from 2 South for their impeccable care of my mother during her recent admission. I'm an ER Nurse of 25 years at RUSH and it is care like theirs that lets me rest at night when she is at Morris Hospital. They treat my mother as I would hope she would be treated. Thank you for that!!! Thanks also for Dr Kryza in the ED and his Staff as well. You're an outstanding hospital and I am so grateful to each of you. God bless you."
- August 12, 2014 -- "Because my sister had died of breast cancer, I was frightened when I found a nodule in my breast. I stopped by the hospital to see if a mammogram had been ordered. Much to my surprise and to my relief, Carrie, who does mammograms worked me into her busy schedule within an hour and a half of my arrival. Thank you, Carrie, you are certainly a great asset to the great reputation of Morris hospital. Others at the registration and scheduling desk were very kind also."
- Introduction to Breastfeeding Monday, May 4, 2015
- Pre-Diabetes Education Class Tuesday, May 5, 2015
- Heart Failure Support Group Thursday, May 7, 2015
- Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers Named Business of the Year
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers was named the Grundy Economic Development Council's Business of the Year at the annual GEDC and Grundy County Chamber of Commerce annual dinner on March 11.
- Morris Hospital Receives Certification as Primary Stroke Center
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers has been awarded Primary Stroke Certification from the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program.
- Morris Hospital Honors Channahon resident as Fire Starter of the Month
Jeff Collins, of Channahon, happened to be looking for a new job about two and a half years ago when a Morris Hospital billboard got his attention.