Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
Look Who's Been Named one of the Nation's 100 Top Hospitals!
We are proud to be named a 100 Top Hospital by Truven Health Analytics!
- "I went to the Ridge Road campus for my mammogram yesterday. I was greeted with a smile by Gretchen. She then brought me to the back and proceeded with my test. Gretchen was very friendly, courteous and professional. Most of all, she was extremely compassionate and made me feel very comfortable during a procedure which, I must say, can be a bit uncomfortable. Once again, the staff of Morris Hospital has exceeded my expectations."
- "I would love to acknowledge Dr. Amin (Allergist), her nurses, and desk staff for the wonderful job they are doing! They have been extremely pleasant and helpful. They are always very enthusiastic, empathetic, and knowledgeable! I would definitely refer someone to this allergist!"
- "I brought my daughter to the Ridge Road Immediate Care on 4/21/14 for abdominal pain and fever and everyone involved was amazing. Kelly made the registration process quick, Jenny her nurse was wonderful and patient, Dr Marino was amazing and thorough, Wendy was great in lab, Kim was great in x-ray, and Kristy was amazing and patient in CT. My daughter was scared at first but the staff did such a great job at making her feel comfortable and at ease. She also wanted to thank laurie for all the stickers."
- Look Good, Feel Better® Starts 5/9/2016
- Carbohydrate Counting Class Starts 5/10/2016
- CPR for the Healthcare Provider Starts 5/10/2016
- Morris Hospital’s Gardner Healthcare Center to host open house May 14
Community members are invited Saturday, May 14, to visit the new Gardner Healthcare Center of Morris Hospital for a morning of food, fun and friendship.
- Morris Hospital Physicians Recognized for Excellent Care
Four physicians from Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers were awarded Five-Star Excellence Awards for their overall quality of care. They are Dr. Ian Best, pediatrician, Dr. Janet Leon, rheumatologist, Dr. Rita Hart, pediatrician, and Dr. Scott Ciechna, family medicine physician.
- Morris Hospital Fire Starter of the Month Loves Making Patients Happy
Bridget Harrington was still in high school when she decided she wanted to pursue a career as a laboratory medical technologist.