Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
Morris Hospital among Becker's 100 Great Community Hospitals
Becker's Hospital Review has named Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers to its 2016 "100 Great Community Hospitals" list released today. Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is one of six community hospitals in Illinois to earn this recognition.
- "I love Morris Hospital and I have never had a bad experience. I have cirrosis of the liver and they saved my life at Christmas time. The doctors were wonderful and the nurses were fabulous. I wouldn't go to any other hospital. Thank you Morris Hospital staff. You are great!!!!"
- "Excellent staff and service. They took great care of my folks who had to stop while traveling and ended up needing to stay for a procedure. Everyone there was polite, friendly, helpful and on task. Even when I was sitting in the lobby on my computer- people would pass by and ask me how my folks were doing. They all seemed to know the "cute couple from Indiana". It was really nice and they made us feel at home and as comfortable as you can be."
- "Because my sister had died of breast cancer, I was frightened when I found a nodule in my breast. I stopped by the hospital to see if a mammogram had been ordered. Much to my surprise and to my relief, Carrie, who does mammograms worked me into her busy schedule within an hour and a half of my arrival. Thank you, Carrie, you are certainly a great asset to the great reputation of Morris hospital. Others at the registration and scheduling desk were very kind also."
- Morris Hospital Included in Becker’s 100 Great Community Hospitals List
Becker’s Hospital Review has named Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers to its 2016 "100 Great Community Hospitals" list released today.
- Morris Hospital Recognized for Continued Excellence
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers has been recognized for setting an example of excellence by being named Studer Group's Rural Healthcare Organization of the Month.
- Camp 911 Safety Program Offered June 17
Children entering 3rd, 4th and 5th grade next fall can become better prepared for emergencies by attending Camp 911 on Friday, June 17 from 9-11:55 a.m. at Morris Hospital.