I want to...
My Health @ Morris Hospital
Find A Healthcare Provider
Send A Greeting
Like Us on Facebook
Join our email list!
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care. More...
• Retiring Nurse Selected as Morris Hospital's Fire Starter of the MonthFor 38 years, Sydney Ferris, of Ottawa, has been making a difference in the lives of countless individuals in the community. For all that she has given to her patients, co-workers and physicians, Ferris was honored as June Fire Starter of the Month.
• Morris Hospital Welcomes Board Certified AllergistDr. Hetal Amin, a board certified allergist, has joined the medical staff at Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers.
• Morris Hospital and Dr. Charles Comfort Announce AffiliationMorris Hospital & Healthcare Centers and Internal Medicine physician Dr. Charles Comfort have completed an affiliation agreement that merges Dr. Comfort's practice with Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers.
• Morris Hospital Honors Volunteers for Dedicated ServiceMorris Hospital & Healthcare Centers recently honored 606 volunteers for their dedicated service during the annual volunteer recognition luncheon.
• Morris Hospital Auxiliary Wild West Fest to Benefit Infant and Pediatric Security SystemThe Morris Hospital Auxiliary is hosting a Wild West Fest on Saturday, July 19, from 6-10 p.m. at the Dollinger Family Farm.
October 15, 2013 -- "I LOVE my Morris hospital! Everyone is wonderful! I have had to have monthly iron infusions for the last 4 years and in all that time never had one bad experience! I have other medical issues so I'm here pretty often! Wouldn't trade this place for anything!"
July 7, 2013 - "On June 18, I had a procedure in the Cardiovascular Division. Just wanted to commend the staff (Martha, RN, Connie - tech and Amy - Echo Tech) for the excellent care I received that day. Would highly recommend Morris Hospital to other consumers for services."
View All Comments | Submit A Comment