Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
Join Us for a Cancer Survivors Day Celebration!
Anyone who has ever had a diagnosis of cancer is invited to attend our celebration on Sunday, June 5!
- "I love Morris Hospital and I have never had a bad experience. I have cirrosis of the liver and they saved my life at Christmas time. The doctors were wonderful and the nurses were fabulous. I wouldn't go to any other hospital. Thank you Morris Hospital staff. You are great!!!!"
- "I delivered our first child 2 weeks ago at Morris Hospital. I ended up having an Emergency CSection due to the fact the baby had turned breech. The entire staff at the Morris Hospital was fantastic from the minute I walked in the door to the minute we were discharged. My OB, Dr. Erik Muraskas treated us with the utmost respect, and provided exceptional care. The staff in Family Birthing is awesome! I can't imagine having the next little one anywhere else. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!"
- "I want to thank Sherry and Peggy from 2 South for their impeccable care of my mother during her recent admission. I'm an ER Nurse of 25 years at RUSH and it is care like theirs that lets me rest at night when she is at Morris Hospital. They treat my mother as I would hope she would be treated. Thank you for that!!! Thanks also for Dr Kryza in the ED and his Staff as well. You're an outstanding hospital and I am so grateful to each of you. God bless you."
- Cancer Survivors Day Celebration Starts 6/5/2016
- Heartsaver AED/First Aid CPR Starts 6/8/2016
- Super Childbirth Express Evening Class Starts 6/9/2016
- Morris Hospital Offering Stroke Risk Assessment
In recognition of National Stroke Awareness Month during May, Morris Hospital is encouraging community members to take its free, online stroke risk assessment.
- Morris Hospital Adds Occupational Therapy to Ridge Road Campus in Channahon
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers has added occupational therapy services to its Ridge Road Campus in Channahon.
- Morris Hospital Continues Straight "A" Streak for Patient Safety
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers has once again received an "A" rating on the Leapfrog Group's Hospital Safety Score, placing Morris Hospital in an elite group of hospitals in the nation.