Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
• Free BIZ BOO Laser Tag at Morris Hospital's Yorkville Campus Families are invited to visit Morris Hospital’s Yorkville Campus during BIZ BOO on Saturday, October 25, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. for hot coffee, warm cider, healthy treats and a free five-minute game of laser tag.
• Senior Health Insurance Counseling Service Available at Morris Hospital A volunteer counselor from the Senior Health Insurance Program (SHIP) is available at Morris Hospital by appointment to provide free health insurance counseling for Medicare beneficiaries and their caregivers.
• Morris Hospital Reminds Women that Early Detection is Key to Fighting Breast Cancer In recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month during October, Morris Hospital reminds women that the most important thing they can do to help fight breast cancer is take control of their own breast health.
• Family Medicine Physician Joins Morris Hospital Yorkville Campus Matthew Tomcik, M.D., a family medicine physician, is now seeing patients at the Morris Hospital Yorkville Campus located at 105 Saravanos Drive, just south of Route 71 off Route 47 in Yorkville.
• Dynamic Duo Share Honors as Morris Hospital's Fire Starters of the Month When leaders at Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers were looking for someone to train physician office staff in making the transition to electronic medical records, they immediately thought of Patrick Dalton and Laura Hernandez.