Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
Request a free heart attack warning signs magnet!
This holiday season and all winter long, please take heart attack warning signs seriously when shoveling snow. Minutes can make a difference. Click here to request a free refrigerator magnet with the heart attack warning signs!
- April 4, 2015 -- "Excellent staff and service. They took great care of my folks who had to stop while traveling and ended up needing to stay for a procedure. Everyone there was polite, friendly, helpful and on task. Even when I was sitting in the lobby on my computer- people would pass by and ask me how my folks were doing. They all seemed to know the "cute couple from Indiana". It was really nice and they made us feel at home and as comfortable as you can be."
- October 22, 2014 -- "I love Morris Hospital and I have never had a bad experience. I have cirrosis of the liver and they saved my life at Christmas time. The doctors were wonderful and the nurses were fabulous. I wouldn't go to any other hospital. Thank you Morris Hospital staff. You are great!!!!"
- January 6, 2015 -- "I want to thank Sherry and Peggy from 2 South for their impeccable care of my mother during her recent admission. I'm an ER Nurse of 25 years at RUSH and it is care like theirs that lets me rest at night when she is at Morris Hospital. They treat my mother as I would hope she would be treated. Thank you for that!!! Thanks also for Dr Kryza in the ED and his Staff as well. You're an outstanding hospital and I am so grateful to each of you. God bless you."
- Heart Failure Support Group Starts 12/3/2015
- Job Fair Starts 12/3/2015
- YMCA Flu Vaccine Clinic Starts 12/5/2015
- Morris Hospital to Administer Flu Shots at YMCA and Healthcare Centers
Clinicians from Morris Hospital will be administering flu vaccines to the community on Saturday, December 5 from 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m. at the Morris Community YMCA, 320 Wauponsee Street, Morris.
- Morris Hospital Announces October Fire Starter of the Month
Michele Opyd of Gardner was selected Firster STarter of the Month for October at Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers. An Occupational Medicine Liaison, Opyd is described as a loyal Morris Hospital employee who goes above and beyond in everything she does, always with a smile.
- Morris Hospital to Host Job Fair on December 3
Morris Hospital is hosting a job fair on Thursday, December 3, from 4-7 p.m.