Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
Dance for Your Heart!
It's time to get moving for a healthier heart! Join us on Saturday, February 13 from 10 a.m.-12 p.m. at the Morris Community YMCA to discover your favorite form of dance exercise. Click here for details...
- "Excellent staff and service. They took great care of my folks who had to stop while traveling and ended up needing to stay for a procedure. Everyone there was polite, friendly, helpful and on task. Even when I was sitting in the lobby on my computer- people would pass by and ask me how my folks were doing. They all seemed to know the "cute couple from Indiana". It was really nice and they made us feel at home and as comfortable as you can be."
- "Because my sister had died of breast cancer, I was frightened when I found a nodule in my breast. I stopped by the hospital to see if a mammogram had been ordered. Much to my surprise and to my relief, Carrie, who does mammograms worked me into her busy schedule within an hour and a half of my arrival. Thank you, Carrie, you are certainly a great asset to the great reputation of Morris hospital. Others at the registration and scheduling desk were very kind also."
- "I have been getting IV antibiotics and wound care in Ambulatory Care since October and I would like to express my graditude to the Nurses who work in that area. They have done an awesome job taking care of me. A special thanks to Stacey White for making sure I have been continued so this wound can heal. You are all great."
- Diabetes and Heart Disease Starts 2/9/2016
- Heartsaver AED/First Aid CPR Starts 2/11/2016
- Dance for Your Heart Day Starts 2/13/2016
- Morris Hospital Neurology Specialists move Joliet office to Channahon
Peter Analytis, M.D., and Isaac Mezo, M.D., with the Morris Hospital Neurology Specialists have moved their Joliet office to the Channahon Healthcare Center of Morris Hospital at 25259 Reed Street in Channahon. In addition to the new Channahon location, Dr. Analytis and Dr. Mezo continue to have office hours in Morris at 1499 Lakewood Dr., Suite I.
- Morris Hospital February Babies Wear Red for Heart Disease
Babies born at Morris Hospital during February are going home wearing red hats in recognition of American Heart Month, thanks to the American Heart Association's Little Hats, Big Hearts program and some special individuals associated with the Morris Hospital Cardiac Rehabilitation program.
- Morris Hospital Receives Primary Stroke Center Designation from IDPH
Six months after being awarded Primary Stroke Certification from the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP), Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers was upgraded from an Emergent Stroke Ready Hospital to a Primary Stroke Center by the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH).