Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
Free Skin Cancer Screenings
A limited number of skin cancer screenings are available on Friday, June 5, from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. at Morris Dematology, 1499 Lakewood Drive in Morris. Free screenings will be conducted by Dermatologist Cary Jenkins. Call Morris Hospital at 815-416-6089 to make your appointment.
- May 12, 2015 -- "I went to the Ridge Road campus for my mammogram yesterday. I was greeted with a smile by Gretchen. She then brought me to the back and proceeded with my test. Gretchen was very friendly, courteous and professional. Most of all, she was extremely compassionate and made me feel very comfortable during a procedure which, I must say, can be a bit uncomfortable. Once again, the staff of Morris Hospital has exceeded my expectations."
- March 12, 2015 - "We were extremely happy with the care our baby received last month. The doctors and nurses were wonderful. After 3 days...we really felt a bond with those caring for our little princess!"
- July 19, 2014 -- "We live in Woodsmoke Ranch during the summer months, and of course all my regular doctors are back south in Florida. I had double knee replacement in Florida four years ago and while at Woodsmoke I recently twisted my left knee which ended up sending me to Morris hospital by ambulance (Seneca, great ambulance service). I cannot say enough about the excellent service and caring staff at the hospital from the emergency room through the in patient services to the food service. EXCELLENT HOSPITAL."
- Blood Drive Thursday, May 28, 2015
- Childbirth Express Evening Class Thursday, May 28th 2015
- Heart Failure Support Group Thursday, June 4, 2015
- Morris Hospital Board Installs New Officers for 2015-2016
The Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers Board of Directors has installed its new officers for the 2015-16 term. Kelly Beaty, of Morris, is the new board chairman.
- Physical Therapy Renee Joder Named Fire Starter of the Month
There's no doubt about it. Renee Joder of Minooka loves what she does as an inpatient physical therapist at Morris Hospital. She loves the patients, and she loves the people she works with. Joder's positive attitude, along with her desire to help people improve their quality of life, makes her an outstanding physical therapist and an outstanding employee.
- Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers Named Business of the Year
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers was named the Grundy Economic Development Council's Business of the Year at the annual GEDC and Grundy County Chamber of Commerce annual dinner on March 11.