Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
Free Prostate Screening - October 28
This free screening is for men age 50-70 who do not have prostate cancer and are free of symptoms. Reserve your spot today!
- "Because my sister had died of breast cancer, I was frightened when I found a nodule in my breast. I stopped by the hospital to see if a mammogram had been ordered. Much to my surprise and to my relief, Carrie, who does mammograms worked me into her busy schedule within an hour and a half of my arrival. Thank you, Carrie, you are certainly a great asset to the great reputation of Morris hospital. Others at the registration and scheduling desk were very kind also."
- "Just wanted to let you know how wonderful of a visit I had with my six-year-old son (Ridge Road Campus Immediate Care). From the moment we hit the door, we were greeted by wonderful staff members. I am an emergency department RN at another facility, and I was really impressed at how nice and understanding everybody was to us. My son needed stitches and I have to commend the great care we received by Lindsey, RN, and Dr. Tremb. You should be proud. Your staff did a great job!"
- "Just wanted to say how wonderful we were treated by one of your ER staff. My friend came in with severe pain from kidney stones. Though the care he received was very good, it was an ER tech that went above and beyond to show true caring. By the time we had gotten through the whole experience and was admitted, my friend was hungry and was told that he could order when he got to his room But by then it was too late. One of your staff went out ofher way to Mcdonalds and got him food on her time."
- Blood Drive Starts 10/25/2016
- Controlling High Blood Pressure Starts 10/25/2016
- Prostate Screening Starts 10/28/2016
- Emergency Department Unit Secretary Recognized as Valuable Resource
In some ways, unit secretaries at hospitals are like air traffic controllers. They are at the center of activity on the unit where they work, aware of everything going on. They are valuable resources and committed to keeping everything running smoothly. It’s an integral role, and one that Donna Ames, of Morris, has filled beautifully in the Emergency Department at Morris Hospital for more than 25 years.
- Morris Hospital Pediatrician Shares View on Childhood Obesity
Dr. Aamair Tajuddin, a pediatrician at the Coal City Healthcare Center of Morris Hospital, wants to help conquer childhood obesity.
- Morris Hospital Offers Hip Hop for Hope during Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Morris Hospital is offering Hip Hop for Hope, a breast cancer awareness event, on Friday, October 21, from 6-7:30 p.m. at White Oak Elementary School in Morris.