I want to...
My Health @ Morris Hospital
Find A Healthcare Provider
Send A Greeting
Like Us on Facebook
Join our email list!
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care. More...
• Dwight Nurse Selected Morris Hospital Fire Starter of the MonthEver since she was a little girl, Amy Olson, of Dwight, remembers her grandfather telling her she should be a nurse. It's a good thing Olson followed her grandfather's advice.
• Morris Hospital Foundation Inducts New Legacy Society MembersFive new members were inducted into the Morris Hospital Foundation Legacy Society when the group gathered for its annual reception.
• Healthcare Marketplace Navigators Available to Meet at Morris HospitalSpecially trained navigators are now available at Morris Hospital on Wednesdays from 6-8 p.m. and Saturdays from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. to meet with anyone who wants to learn more about available options under the Affordabel Care Act and how to apply for Marketplace or Medicaid insurance.
• Morris Hospital Launches Heart Failure Support GroupMorris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is launching a new Heart Failure Support Group.
• Morris Hospital Vice President Retires After Three Decades of LeadershipDennis Mahoney has retired as Vice President of Support Services and Physician Recruitment after 30 years of service.
December 8, 2013 -- "I had to have a stress test done in Cardiovascular Services and I'd have to say it went very smooth thanks to Lanett, Martha and Matt. I was informed of everything that was going on and how it works. They were very caring and friendly. Made me feel at peace, I was a little worried because heart disease runs in my family. I walked out with a smile on my face. Thank you to everyone involved in my test."
June 11, 2013 -- "I spoke with Twyla in scheduling today. She is obviously a kind person and a true professional. Twyla took the time to explain not only how to prepare for my test, but also what to expect during the test. I am, and have always been, pleased with the superior level of service that I receive from the staff at Morris Hospital."
View All Comments | Submit A Comment