Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
Howl at the Moon at the Morris Hospital Auxiliary's 48th Annual Charity Gala!
Proceeds support a new linear accelerator for the Radiation Therapy Center of Morris Hospital!
- "I want to thank Sherry and Peggy from 2 South for their impeccable care of my mother during her recent admission. I'm an ER Nurse of 25 years at RUSH and it is care like theirs that lets me rest at night when she is at Morris Hospital. They treat my mother as I would hope she would be treated. Thank you for that!!! Thanks also for Dr Kryza in the ED and his Staff as well. You're an outstanding hospital and I am so grateful to each of you. God bless you."
- "Excellent staff and service. They took great care of my folks who had to stop while traveling and ended up needing to stay for a procedure. Everyone there was polite, friendly, helpful and on task. Even when I was sitting in the lobby on my computer- people would pass by and ask me how my folks were doing. They all seemed to know the "cute couple from Indiana". It was really nice and they made us feel at home and as comfortable as you can be."
- "Just wanted to let you know how wonderful of a visit I had with my six-year-old son (Ridge Road Campus Immediate Care). From the moment we hit the door, we were greeted by wonderful staff members. I am an emergency department RN at another facility, and I was really impressed at how nice and understanding everybody was to us. My son needed stitches and I have to commend the great care we received by Lindsey, RN, and Dr. Tremb. You should be proud. Your staff did a great job!"
- Basic Life Support Starts 8/3/2016
- Babysitter’s Training Course Starts 8/8/2016
- Look Good, Feel Better® Starts 8/8/2016
- Morris Hospital Fire Starter Treats Patients with Dignity, Respect
Cassandra Worley, of Romeoville, was honored as Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers' Fire Starter of the Month for June.
- Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers Expands Services in Ottawa
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers has announced plans to open a third medical office in Ottawa on July 25. The Morris Hospital Ottawa Campus will be located at 1306 Gemini Circle, Suite 1, just north of Norris Drive.
- Morris Hospital Awarded for Excellence in Patient and Physician Satisfaction
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers has received 21 "Excellence in Healthcare Awards" from Professional Research Consultants based on results of its 2015 patient experience and physician engagement surveys.