Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
Need Help Managing Diabetes?
The Morris Hospital Diabetes Education Center offers a number of resources for individuals with a diagnosis of diabetes and their family members, ranging from free education classes, to one-on-one education with a certified diabetes educator. Click here for more information...
- October 9, 2014 -- "I would love to acknowledge Dr. Amin (Allergist), her nurses, and desk staff for the wonderful job they are doing! They have been extremely pleasant and helpful. They are always very enthusiastic, empathetic, and knowledgeable! I would definitely refer someone to this allergist!"
- April 23, 2014 -- "I brought my daughter to the Ridge Road Immediate Care on 4/21/14 for abdominal pain and fever and everyone involved was amazing. Kelly made the registration process quick, Jenny her nurse was wonderful and patient, Dr Marino was amazing and thorough, Wendy was great in lab, Kim was great in x-ray, and Kristy was amazing and patient in CT. My daughter was scared at first but the staff did such a great job at making her feel comfortable and at ease. She also wanted to thank laurie for all the stickers."
- July 19, 2014 -- "We live in Woodsmoke Ranch during the summer months, and of course all my regular doctors are back south in Florida. I had double knee replacement in Florida four years ago and while at Woodsmoke I recently twisted my left knee which ended up sending me to Morris hospital by ambulance (Seneca, great ambulance service). I cannot say enough about the excellent service and caring staff at the hospital from the emergency room through the in patient services to the food service. EXCELLENT HOSPITAL."
- Introduction to Breastfeeding Monday, July 6, 2015
- I Can Cope - Support Group Thursday, July 9, 2015
- Heart Failure Support Group Thursday, July 9, 2015
- Sports Physicals Available at Yorkville Campus
The Morris Hospital Yorkville Campus is offerign $35 sports physicals during immediate care hours. No appointment needed.
- Morris Hospital Honors Volunteers for Dedicated Service
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers recently honored volunteers for their dedicated service during the annual volunteer recognition luncheon held at the Morris Country Club.
- Morris Hospital Announces New Procedure for Removing Hemorrhoids
A new, revolutionary procedure for quickly treating hemorrhoids is now available at Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers.