Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
New cardiologist joins Morris Hospital practice
A new cardiologist has joined our team! G. Steinar Gudmundsson, M.D., has teamed up with cardiologists Dr. Syed Ahmed and Dr. Athar Saeed at Morris Hospital Cardiovascular Specialists. Together, they diagnose, treat and manage cardiovascular conditions through their Channahon, Dwight, Morris and Ottawa offices. Click here to learn more about Morris Hospital Cardiovascular Specialists.
- "I would love to acknowledge Dr. Amin (Allergist), her nurses, and desk staff for the wonderful job they are doing! They have been extremely pleasant and helpful. They are always very enthusiastic, empathetic, and knowledgeable! I would definitely refer someone to this allergist!"
- "Because my sister had died of breast cancer, I was frightened when I found a nodule in my breast. I stopped by the hospital to see if a mammogram had been ordered. Much to my surprise and to my relief, Carrie, who does mammograms worked me into her busy schedule within an hour and a half of my arrival. Thank you, Carrie, you are certainly a great asset to the great reputation of Morris hospital. Others at the registration and scheduling desk were very kind also."
- "Just wanted to let you know how wonderful of a visit I had with my six-year-old son (Ridge Road Campus Immediate Care). From the moment we hit the door, we were greeted by wonderful staff members. I am an emergency department RN at another facility, and I was really impressed at how nice and understanding everybody was to us. My son needed stitches and I have to commend the great care we received by Lindsey, RN, and Dr. Tremb. You should be proud. Your staff did a great job!"
- Cornfest 5K Fun Run Starts 10/1/2016
- Heart Failure Support Group Starts 10/6/2016
- Heartsaver AED/First Aid CPR Starts 10/7/2016
- Pediatrician joins Morris Hospital Ottawa Campus
Pediatrician Melissa Hill, M.D., has teamed up with Family Medicine Physician Paulo A. Aranas, M.D., at the new Morris Hospital Ottawa Campus, 1306 Gemini Circle, Suite 1.
- Morris Hospital Seeking Volunteers for Youth Cardiac Screening at Minooka H.S.
Morris Hospital is seeking volunteers to assist at the Rhythm of Our Youth cardiac screening programs that will be held at Minooka Community H.S. Central Campus on September 20 and 21 and at Minooka South Campus on October 25 and 26 from 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Morris Hospital Auxiliary Announces Golf Outing, Bridge, Euchre Tournament
The Morris Hospital Auxiliary will host its annual Golf Outing and Bridge/Euchre Tournament on Monday, September 26, at the Morris Country Club.